Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 bunch of carrots (4-5 medium)
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Dash of pepper
- In a medium pot, heat the oil. Saute the onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Add the carrots. Cook until carrots are tender.
- With a large spoon, remove 1/2 – 1 cup of broth, and keep in a separate bowl.
- With an emulsion blender (or a regular blender), puree the soup. Add broth until it’s the consistency you like.
- Serve with croutons, sour cream, etc.