- Slice of hearty bread, toasted
- 1 tbsp of butter (half for the pan, half for the toast)
- 1 egg, scrambled
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Half a head of bok choy, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Dash of liquid aminos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 juliette tomato, sliced
- Prepare your scrambled egg as you normally would. Low heat, whisked lightly, scramble.
- When egg is almost finished, sprinkle feta on top, move to one side of the pan. Add bok choy on the other side with a bit of butter or oil, a dash of liquid aminos, and the clove of garlic, crushed. Cook until slightly wilted.
- Toast your bread, cut your tomato.
- Serve with coffee, love, and total contentment.