Roasted Grapes & Fresh Ricotta
We originally tried this recipe with fresh ricotta and focaccia and oh my was it delicious! This picture was taken with Bread Alone’s Whole Wheat slices and some shredded ricotta from Fairway. The first time was much better but was still great nonetheless. Try this for a quick appetizer!
• 10 red grapes, seedless and washed
• Olive oil
• Fresh thyme
• Fresh ricotta
• Your favorite bread, cracker, or what have you
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Cover baking pan in foil.
2. Place grapes on foil, drizzle olive oil on top, and sprinkle salt. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until grapes look like they’re ready to explode.
3. On a piece of toasted bread (or whatever you prefer), spread a generous layer of ricotta and top with fresh thyme. Add grapes on top and enjoy!