• 1 lb sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1/2-inch cubes
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 1/2 tsp stone ground mustard
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
• 1 ripe Bosc pear, peeled and diced
• 1 crisp apple, preferably with red skin, diced
• 2 stalks of celery, diced
• 1/2 cup sliced almonds
• 1/4 cup dried cherries or fresh, chopped
• 2 green onions, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. In a casserole dish, bake sweet potatoes with a thin layer of water until the potatoes are tender.
2. In a cup, whisk the wet ingredients. Toss with apple and pear in a large bowl.
3. When sweet potatoes are done baking, gently toss with the dressing, apple, and pear along with cherries, almonds, and green onions. Serve and enjoy!